Sold NIB!! Savage 110 Engage Hunter XP - 7mm-08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Savage 110 Engage Hunter XP 7mm-08 - One available for $510 SOLD PENDING $$
Ready to shoot out of the box, with the included Bushnell Engage 3-9x40 riflescope! This is a great big game rifle for a young hunter. The 7mm-08 chambering has manageable recoil and still provides enough power to take deer, elk, wild hogs, etc. Also, the adjustable length of pull (1/4 inch increments) will allow the rifle to grow along with your young hunters.
For more info/specs, click the following link: https://www.savagearms.com/content?p=firearms&a=product_summary&s=57010

$35 shipping to anywhere in the lower 48 states

All firearms will be shipped to the LICENSED DEALER of your choosing. I ship everything via USPS Priority, insured for the full amount of the transaction. You will receive shipping confirmation and a tracking # as soon as it ships.

If you are interested in purchasing one of firearms above, please email or PM me the following information:

• Full name
  • Email address
  • Phone #
  • FFL Dealer Contact Info (if known)
***I will be closed for business from Jan. 8-Jan.16 so I can go chase some mule deer around the AZ desert with my bow. Any inquiries received during that time will be answered in the order they are received.***

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.