Sold NIB Weatherby Mark V Backcountry Ti in .280 AI, w/ Talley's & Ammo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramblin99

WKR
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I just bought this Weatherby Mark V Titanium Backcountry rifle and it remains new in the box, never fired. If you haven't read up on this new offering from Weatherby, here are some specs and features:

Titanium Mark V action, fluted bolt
#1 fluted barrel at 24", 26" with Accubrake installed. 1:9 twist
Carbon fiber stock with sponge grey & black paint, 13.5" LOP, 3DHex recoil reducing butt pad
Trigger Tech trigger
BDL-style floorplate with 4+1 capacity
Cerakoted barrel, floorplate, trigger guard and bolt
Sub-MOA guarantee
Weighs an amazing 4 lbs, 13.8 ounces.

I took the rifle out of the box for photos. Included are the original box, rifle, Accubrake ST brake, sling swivels, and manuals. I had to wait a little while to get this one because the .280AI caliber is fairly rare. As fate would have it (bad luck?) another rifle has come along that I just can't live without.

$2,750 shipped to your FFL from an individual. $20 more to Alaska. To sweeten the deal I will include a new set of 30mm medium Talley Lightweights and a full box of ammo. You guys know I'm losing money here, but that's the penalty for my indecision. It is cross-posted so time stamp prevails. PM me with your questions. Pics below.

Keith

IMG_8636.JPGIMG_8632.JPGIMG_8637.JPGIMG_8638.JPGIMG_8639.JPGIMG_8641.JPGIMG_8642.JPGIMG_8643.JPGIMG_8644.JPGIMG_8645.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.