Nice aftermarket wood stock for tikka t3x

Trapperkid

Lil-Rokslider
I just want a nice wood stock for my tikka t3x and I’m afraid Boyd’s won’t be what I want. Is there anyone that would know where I should be looking this is a hunting rifle I just would like for it to look nice while it’s hunting. Thanks

Spoonbill

WKR
I just want a nice wood stock for my tikka t3x and I’m afraid Boyd’s won’t be what I want. Is there anyone that would know where I should be looking this is a hunting rifle I just would like for it to look nice while it’s hunting. Thanks
Tikka makes wood stocks for the t3x hunter, check gunbroker or contact beretta to see if they sell just the stock.

Lawnboi

WKR
A flat top stock is simply a stock without an inlet cut into it.

I know you said that you don’t want a Boyd’s, but I bought this one for a Remington action a year ago for my Dad to replace his stock that had cracked. I was actually impressed with this particular model and it didn’t remind me of the Boyd’s stocks I had handled in the past. It’s really nice with a forend cap as well.

Midway has it in stock and you could return it if you don’t care for it. It’s ~$300 so not a cheap stock, but again, I was really impressed with it. Good luck!

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1006673832?pid=152477

Picture of a Tikka in the stock from Midway website:

B2053A0D-AA31-4D13-9B68-D13EE98BFF70.jpeg

Not sure how fancy you are looking for, I have a tikka forest model wood stock setting around. I can send you pictures if you are interested.

prm

WKR

I dream of using these guys sooner rather than later.
I can attest to AI. They do great work. Full length CNC aluminum bedding block so they perform as well as they look. Not cheap, but it will be as nice looking, and functional, as a stock can be.

<<< pic is an AI stock they did for me using my own supplied wood. They have many beautiful blanks. Check to see if they build stocks for Tikka.

Last edited:
I've finished several boyds stocks in the last 20 years. They are very well made. If you can do minor fitting yourself and properly pillar bed, you wont be disappointed. They will be heavy. If you are accuracy nut, send it to a gunsmith to properly fit and bed to your rifle. I used them back when I wouldn't spend the money on a Mesa or Mcmillan. When properly setup, they will be just as accurate and weatherproof as a synthetic.

Searched through the threads on here and found this, sorry if its old. Any other options for just a standard Walnut classic style wood stock for a tikka? boyds can do custom but they are like $500. hoping to stay relatively light and beretta won't message back about them

Spoonbill

WKR
Searched through the threads on here and found this, sorry if its old. Any other options for just a standard Walnut classic style wood stock for a tikka? boyds can do custom but they are like $500. hoping to stay relatively light and beretta won't message back about them
Check gun broker and post in the classifieds. You can check places like midway or brownells too and see if they are selling oem stocks.

Sent you a message.