Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
O

Operator

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have an excellent condition Leupold Mark4, 4.5-14x50 TMR reticle, optics like new and very good, sharp, compares very well with my Swarovski 2.5-10x42 and beats it under low light conditions. Scope has very light ring marks on bottom of body otherwise like new, books and box. $610 TYD, I have PP use FF. or a mo, check, if check it must clear before I ship it. I have ratings on GB user deerpoppy. Sorry I uploaded the wrong pics. here are the right ones,my bad. Note this is not one of the new ones that are made using up inventory, this was their flagship at the time I purchased it new. I am sure there was more attention to detail when this was made, if this was a lower mag. I would not sell it.
Bump

Last edited:
OP
O

Operator

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have an excellent condition Leupold Mark4, 4.5-14x50 TMR reticle, optics like new and very good, sharp, compares very well with my Swarovski 2.5-10x42 and beats it under low light conditions. Scope has very light ring marks on bottom of body otherwise like new, books and box. 625$ TYD, I have PP use FF. or a mo, check, if check it must clear before I ship it. I have ratings on GB user deerpoppy. Sorry I uploaded the wrong pics. here are the right ones,my bad. Note this is not one of the new ones that are made using up inventory, this was their flagship at the time I purchased it new. I am sure there was more attention to detail when this was made, if this was a lower mag. I would not sell it.
Bump

OP
O

Operator

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have an excellent condition Leupold Mark4, 4.5-14x50 TMR reticle, optics like new and very good, sharp, compares very well with my Swarovski 2.5-10x42 and beats it under low light conditions. Scope has very light ring marks on bottom of body otherwise like new, books and box. 625$ TYD, I have PP use FF. or a mo, check, if check it must clear before I ship it. I have ratings on GB user deerpoppy. Sorry I uploaded the wrong pics. here are the right ones,my bad. Note this is not one of the new ones that are made using up inventory, this was their flagship at the time I purchased it new. I am sure there was more attention to detail when this was made, if this was a lower mag. I would not sell it.
Bump

OP
O

Operator

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have an excellent condition Leupold Mark4, 4.5-14x50 TMR reticle, optics like new and very good, sharp, compares very well with my Swarovski 2.5-10x42 and beats it under low light conditions. Scope has very light ring marks on bottom of body otherwise like new, books and box. 610$ TYD, I have PP use FF. or a mo, check, if check it must clear before I ship it. I have ratings on GB user deerpoppy. Sorry I uploaded the wrong pics. here are the right ones,my bad. Note this is not one of the new ones that are made using up inventory, this was their flagship at the time I purchased it new. I am sure there was more attention to detail when this was made, if this was a lower mag. I would not sell it.

Last edited:
OP
O

Operator

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have an excellent condition Leupold Mark4, 4.5-14x50 TMR reticle, optics like new and very good, sharp, compares very well with my Swarovski 2.5-10x42 and beats it under low light conditions. Scope has very light ring marks on bottom of body otherwise like new, books and box. $610 TYD, I have PP use FF. or a mo, check, if check it must clear before I ship it. I have ratings on GB user deerpoppy. Sorry I uploaded the wrong pics. here are the right ones,my bad. Note this is not one of the new ones that are made using up inventory, this was their flagship at the time I purchased it new. I am sure there was more attention to detail when this was made, if this was a lower mag. I would not sell it.
Bump

Status
Not open for further replies.