Night hunting

OP
dirtytough
FLIR stopped selling their Thermal Rifle Scopes to the general public. and now restricts sales to Military and/or Law Enforcement only.

What effect did this have on the pricing/value of the units that were previously sold to the general public.......???

I have a never used FLIR RS-64 (1-9X) that I want to sell, as I am going blind from macula degeneration, and can no longer used any of my scopes, including non-thermal scopes.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to best way for me to discover the real value of this scope, and where to place it for sale........???

Or any advise on where I should be asking this question....???

Thanks for any advise. (And "Please" don't ask, what do I want for it, because I don't know what it is worth)".

Thanks for any help, offered.

Sorry to read about your eyesight :(

There are a few groups on FB that I see thermal/NV posted for sale on. Also predator masters forum is a good place to sell it also.

Smid

WKR
Sorry to read about your eyesight :(

There are a few groups on FB that I see thermal/NV posted for sale on. Also predator masters forum is a good place to sell it also.

What are a few group names if you don’t mind me asking, I’m in the market

OP
dirtytough
I’ll try to look them up in a few. I started following them awhile back but don’t really pay attention anymore.

OP
dirtytough
The Thermal And Night Vision Club

That is one of the groups on FB.

steve1VM

FNG
FLIR stopped selling their Thermal Rifle Scopes to the general public. and now restricts sales to Military and/or Law Enforcement only.

Too bad, cause they were pretty nice seller. It was one of two brands I usually use - FLIR and AGM. For nowadays I use AGM VICTRIX TC50 384, and it works perfectly in any weather conditions. Found it on this site ( over here: https://www.agmglobalvision.com/thermal-imaging/thermal-clip-on-systems ), and after a short comparison - made an order. They delivered it in two business days.

Last edited: