Nightforce nxs 2.5-10x42 in SW Wisconsin?

I'm thinking of getting a Nightforce nxs 2.5-10x42 but there are zero stores in my area that carry them. Does anyone in SW Wisconsin have one that I could look at before I order one on line?
Thanks

Gone4Days

WKR
I am waiting to order one direct from NF. They told me a minimum of 8 months before they get new stock on those.

I just put one of these on a 556 gas gun and it is absolutely perfect for my use on that platform. I grabbed one from Euro Optics on sale. I wouldn't hesitate to grab another . Glass seems better than other NSX scopes I own and I've always preferred NF's zero stop to others.

IMHO the glass in the Compact is pretty darn good, at least for my old eyes ;) I now have one on almost all my hunting rigs - I did compare it to a S&B PM II I had on one rifle and thought it was just as crisp and clear as the S&B.

OP
S
I guess I should have bought one a few months ago when I purchased but I was just getting rid of the 3.5-15x so I was a bit burned out on NXS. I thought I would try a FFP scope so bought a Maven RS.1. Great scope but I just can't get into FFP scopes for my hunting purposes.