nightforce nxs 3.5-15x50 sfp moar

Turner

Lil-Rokslider
looking for a little feedback on this scope. I don't see much when I search. I can pick up a new one for around $1600. Any other nightforce I should look at pros/cons? as of right now it's just going on a flattop AR for prairie dogs and long range practice. I prefer sfp for hunting and am going that direction if it ever gets tossed on another gun. Thanks

I picked a used one up a few months ago. It’s a great little scope. Optics are good (but not excellent) and the scope is bullet proof. Turrets are a little mushy but they’ll dial repeatably. Mine has been on a 6 Creed but will be switching over to my muzzleloader soon.

OP
T

Turner

Lil-Rokslider
thanks, wondering if I should stick to shv or bump up. that's a lot of scope for a muzzleloader

OP
T

Turner

Lil-Rokslider
anybody else with experience with this scope or a comparison?

tdot

WKR
I have the same scope, different reticle. It's been a great scope. Turrets are solid, glass is plenty good for a hunting scope, IMO. It's a bit big for my personal applications, so I made the change to a 2.5x10nxs because I was happy enough with the 3.5-15. I keep threatening to sell it, but every time I go to list it, I cant bring myself to do it.

Shoes

FNG
I've got that scope on my 6.5 Grendel AR. Glass is good enough. Turrets are bombproof. I've been happy hunting coyote and targets with it.

OP
T

Turner

Lil-Rokslider
awesome, thanks for the replies. I have a swaro x5 that I'm happy with, but they are hard to find non illuminated. NXS should serve its purpose