Nikon coyote scope

Hey guys I just got a 4.5x14x40 coyote scope as a gift I have it on my 22-250. Has anybody used it and have you had any problems with it. I have been having problems with it hitting same place. Have Leupold Rings and bases on rem700 everything is tight.

shaun

WKR
Isn't the coyote series from Nikon the one with the circle reticle instead of cross hairs

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
First, make sure you have a rest setup that removes human error from the equation.

Do you have a scope of known reliability? If so, mount the scope you know is good. If you still experience zero problems, you are likely having a problem with either the mount system or bedding.

If it is only happening with the Nikon, it is defective, and needs to go back to Nikon.

OP
Muledeernv
Yes I had a Burris on the rifle before and could constantly hit clays at 200 and 300 so it's not the gun or me. I thought that it was the scope but wanted someone else's opinion on it. O am going back to the range today to check it again shooting of of a varmiter rest. Thanks for the responses guys. I will you know what happens.

littlebuf

Banned
I sold mine after one season.good glass bit I just couldnt get used to the circles.had a tuff time with point of impact consistency.

OP
Muledeernv
Hey guys shot at the range today after I checked everything still shooing all over the place so I think it goes back to Nikon. Sorry for the delay in getting back to this had lotsof wind.