WTS Nikon EDG 65 16-48x, Optolyth TBS 100 45x WW, 30-60

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric4

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Greetings! I've got two spotters for sale today.

Scope Photo Album

First is the Nikon EDG 65mm spotter. It is a straight model, and the 16-48x eyepiece is included. I'd rate the condition of this scope to be 9/10. The views are bright and sharp, and the case keeps everything protected.
Price- $820 net to me via paypal. I'll cover shipping to contiguous US.

Second scope is an Optolyth TBS 100mm with two eyepieces - the 45x wide fixed, and the 30-60 zoom. Condition I'd rate a 7.5/10 due to some slight dust in the optic and eyepiece, and the eyecup on the 30-60 eyepiece has some cracks in the rubber.
Price- SOLD

wa2syMv.jpg

Last edited:
OP
E

Eric4

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Both of these scopes are great! Optolyth makes some great APO glass!

Thanks! They do make great glass. I own the 15x63 binoculars, and the 25x70 collapsible spotter. Just looking to sell these to shed some lbs in the pack.

Broomd

WKR
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
For those that don't know, Nikon's EDG glass is simply fantastic (and very expensive at retail!).....it honestly runs right there with Leica and Swarovski's HD glass.

Bargain right here, if it were an angled body it would be mine. All a guy needs in an HD straight scope!

OP
E

Eric4

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
For those that don't know, Nikon's EDG glass is simply fantastic (and very expensive at retail!).....it honestly runs right there with Leica and Swarovski's HD glass.

Bargain right here, if it were an angled body it would be mine. All a guy needs in an HD straight scope!

Thanks for the post! It is great glass, and a well built scope.

Status
Not open for further replies.