Nikon FX1000 Black 6-24x50 Review, By Ryan Furman

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Roksliders, Ryan Furman took the new Nikon FX1000 Riflescope for a test drive this year. This is a scope that I have been interested in hearing more about since it has the features needed for long range hunting and shooting but it comes in a reasonably lightweight package. Also, it's not crazy expensive like most long range scopes. Check out his review to see if this scope will work for you.

Nikon FX1000 Black 6-24x50 Riflescope Review

Glory

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for the review. I have been looking at this scope but info is hard to get on it as it's relatively new. How many rounds have you shot with it, and have you noticed any funny business with it holding zero or tracking?

FURMAN

WKR
Thanks for the review. I have been looking at this scope but info is hard to get on it as it's relatively new. How many rounds have you shot with it, and have you noticed any funny business with it holding zero or tracking?

I am not great at keeping round counts. It spent time on multiple rifles. I did not notice any tracking issues or zero issues.

OP
Justin Crossley

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
Ryan, I have a buddy thinking about getting this scope for some long range competition. Seems like it would be a really good choice for the money. What do you think?

Sent from my E6833 using Tapatalk

FURMAN

WKR
I think the scope is a great choice for anyone looking for a scope to dial for a multitude of different situations including competitions in its price range. It packs a lot of features not seen in the past into this price range. It has a good reticle, easy to use zero stop, and repeatable clicks. It really is a good scope.

Love mine on my CZ-455 for PRS training rifle!!! Shoot it in the back yard aout to 200-yards, and love the fact it has Tactile Clicks, and 10-mils per revolution, unlike my old Tango 4 with only 5 mills.