Nikon Monarch 82ED Fieldscope with angled 20x60 eyepiece

TimHerald

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Nikon Monarch 82ED Fieldscope with angled 20x60 eyepiece with box and neoprene cover for sale. It,s in excellent shape. See specs below. These are selling new for $1600. I'll take $750 shipped. It has only been used at the range (never hunting) and has been kept in the safe. email me at [email protected]. or text 859-608-9331- can text more photos.

With extra-low dispersion glass preventing chromatic aberrations and field flattener technology for edge-to-edge sharpness, the Monarch 20-60x82 Ed spotting scope from Nikon offers a contrast-rich and color-accurate image. Equipped with an 82mm objective lens that gathers ample light and a 20-60x zoom eyepiece, this straight-viewing scope is suited to a wide range of uses. Multi-layer coatings on the lenses and prisms provide bright detailed views, even in low-light conditions. The focusing ring permits fine adjustment for distant subjects and coarse adjustment for nearby subjects. Weather and temperature changes won't interfere with your glassing - the monarch's body and eyepieces are waterproof and the body is nitrogen-filled to prevent fogging and condensation.

fSr7TdV.png

tv0j8Ij.png

Last edited: