WTT Nikon Z6 24-70 f4 for Hunting Rifle

Castronova

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I have a like new Nikon Z6 mirror less, 1988 actuations, with 24-70mm f4 lens, 64 gb QXD card, peak design sling bag, and peak design capture clip. The setup is worth ~$1,750. I simply do not use it. It deserves a better home.

Additionally I have a muddy camera arm with tree strap, Tamrac camera backpack with padded dividers, waterproof zippers, etc., Pelican 1510 rolling camera case with padded dividers, and a manfrotto monopod that can all be added to a sweeter deal.

The cheapest I can find the camera and lens is $1,500.00, its still $2,100 new right now and was over $2,500 when it came out. The card was $110. The peak design gear was $200. I’d be willing to make someone a sweet deal for a nice gun. Doesn’t have to be equal trade.

I’d love to trade for a hunting rifle of similar value +\- a few hundred for the right deal. Looking for something in 6.5CM preferably but also 308. Savage 110 ultralight, Tikka T3X, Bergara, Weatherby Vanguard, Browning X-bolt, etc. with an optic, ammo, case, etc. to round out the trade. I’ve only bowhunted and am not incredibly versed in the gun world as most of you. Just looking for something easy, fun, maybe some style points, good condition, and that will last.

Would like to hear who’s interested and what’s out there.

Last edited:
OP
Castronova

Castronova

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Any offers? The camera/lens kit and peak design gear was $2,700. I’d be willing to make a good deal for someone for a nice 6.5CM chambered rifle. I could separate out the camera and lens too if someone didn’t want the peak design gear.

I’d take the lesser end of the deal within reason for a trade.