Nimrod Packs?

I've used Nimrod packs for about 8-9 years.
The Pinnacle pack is awesome. It is what I use nearly every time I take my dogs hiking. It will easily and comfortably handle all your day hiking/hunting gear. I have even had my wife modify it somewhat and can use a Kifaru Cargo Chair for sitting and calling coyotes.
With the Guide Pack on top I have used the pack for some weekend trips. I have also used the Collapsible Gear Bag for longer trips.
On the plus side the packs are US made and extremely durable and easy to use.
On the down side, once you go above about 45 pounds the frame and modular system just do not have the ability to comfortably keep the weight up high enough for long or super heavy trips.
As far as flexibility and durability, you would be hard pressed to find better gear. On top of that, Doug and his family are great folks to do business with.

James, its nice to see a company that listens so closely to customers. I like the idea of a Nimrod with stays and have even thought about trying to add some pockets on mine so that I can use some stays. Seems like it would be pretty easy. Keep us posted on his advancements to the sysyem.