Nipple rash

Yup, super funny till you jump in the shower. Multiple options, cover them up, lube (body glide is my go to) or try different shirts. The fast drying shirts with the waffle weave are some of the worse offenders.

FLAK

WKR
I recently started jogging again, I get it too. Xcept its in my Nether Regions. Liberal doses of corn starch and AC afterwards has helped.

this is almost as good as the taint thread a few years back, or Arons ball shaving thread. SUBSCRIBED!!!
Oh the kings I didn't expect to learn about on a hunting forum, lol. In all seriousness I'll probably end up Googling most of these mentioned products...

I ride a lot of bicycles. there is a product called chamois butter for your inner legs. it would work on the nipples also. just dealt with this on a 5 hour ride.
I've experienced the same back in my mountain biking days. It could be a rough few days after a long ride!

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Leukotape, same stuff you use for your feet

I just round them up with a pair of scissors; does it hurt when you pull the tape off? F^cking A it does! :D

Owens

Lil-Rokslider
Squirrel's Nut Butter is best for the junk. The little spot bandaids work well for my nipples. Anyone putting leukotape on their nipples is a mad man.

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Squirrel's Nut Butter is best for the junk. The little spot bandaids work well for my nipples. Anyone putting leukotape on their nipples is a mad man.

just got back from a 3 day backpacking trip, the leukotape worked as always, pulling those bastards off will wake you right up! :D