NJ gun clubs, Deer drives

I was wondering if any members here participate in nj deer drives? Orange army, yo buckers... Whatever you wanna call us. Tough start to the week with the weather/rain. As well as a bug/sickness getting passed around, I'm on day 2 of the sickness. We probably have 20 bucks hanging on the pole as of right now, most are y's. Maybe 2 over 75"s and supposedly got a nice one yesterday. Nice around here is a 100"er with the occasional 125"+ deer. I got a gross 138" a while back with my club but haven't seen one that big since.
Going by the amount of clubs I've seen pounding the state woods the last few years. I figured somebody on here must participate in some nj deer drives. Good luck to anybody participating in the nj 6 day firearm season.

zman

Lil-Rokslider
Tried it a couple years ago in Wharton with buddy's club. Whole subculture I didn't know existed. Was a fun day, just not my thing.

KHNC

WKR
I hate deer drives. BUT, i know its huge up that way. Hope you get one or 12 lol

SteveCNJ

WKR
Classified Approved
From what I hear some clubs thrive on drives. Not my thing either. Going out for my 1 day of shotgun on Saturday. Good luck to everyone.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

OP
N
We ended up with 28 bucks, seven 8's, three 9's, and two 10's. The rest were spikes, Y's , and basket racks. I'll try to post some pics w/ my phone later. It was a miserable year weather wise.
The Federation is trying to pass a new season reg. Which would make it a 7 day season starting the Saturday before the normal 6 day season. That would help a lot families letting them get 2 weekend days to hunt. Hopefully everybody made it through the season safe and successful. I shot a 6" spike and shot a basket rack 6/7 pointer. 1st time I ever tug out.