NL fly-in camps

I never did a fly-in camp in NL. Are you stuck there the entire week, even if you kill your Moose on the 1st day ??

Is it an argo hunt at the remote camp? or walking around only ?? How remote are these fly-ins ??

Joseph2186

Lil-Rokslider
I did a trophy fly in hunt, and I tagged out the 1st day I got the hunt. In a normal situation and weather permitting I should have been able to fly out wed which I requested. But due to weather I got out late. But seems like as soon as a client tags out in the more remote camps if hunter is willing they like to close the camp down.

Aluminum Rain

Lil-Rokslider
The hunt i went on this past September, the outfitter would likely fly you out when they pick up your meat if you wish. If you came with other friends then you would likely stay since you would have to pay for a hotel outside the camp. Our bush flight in was 30 miles. Took about 20 min. There will be no other hunters around. Its mostly hiking in camp. They had a 4 wheeler but its routes were limited. Like mentioned above weather can affect the bush flights. We got in 3 days late due to high wind and then fog.