NL Pure issues concerns/feedback

Before I spend 3k on a new set of NL pures I was hoping to get some feedback on the diopter. In playing with a demo pair I noticed it didn’t seem to lock. Am I wrong? That being said, the post used to rotate/adjust the diopter sticks out at a pretty high traffic area. Nothing worse than pulling your binos up to your eyes from a harness only to realize you can’t see until ya fix diopter position. Those who own and have run them for a bit, are you having any issues with it staying put? Specifically with use out of a full closure harness

Thanks all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
No issues here with the diopter, I never touch the the because I wear glasses. Never touched it purposely or accidentally. My only issue with my NLs was tearing off one of the objective covers after having them in the factory case traveling. Need to figure that out, I’ve never seen them attached like they are.

Dcrafton

WKR
I now own 10x42 EL’s and NL pure 12x42 with the forehead attachment, only issue is finding a good chest pack that fits the glass with the forehead piece attached.
No concerns with any other aspects and the glass is amazing..

TexDoc

Lil-Rokslider
I've only had mine for a few days now, but spent a lot of time using them this weekend (hours) and no issues for what thats worth.

I have had no issues with mine. That diopter isn't moving unless you intentionally move it.

No issues here with the diopter, I never touch the the because I wear glasses. Never touched it purposely or accidentally. My only issue with my NLs was tearing off one of the objective covers after having them in the factory case traveling. Need to figure that out, I’ve never seen them attached like they are.

There's not much to figure out, just send them an email that your objective cover ripped with your address and the serial and they'll send you replacements.

dcopher

Lil-Rokslider
No issues on mine with the diopter. Hasn't moved at all in the full year I have had them. In and out of a Marsupial case hundreds of times without issue.

dcopher

Lil-Rokslider
I now own 10x42 EL’s and NL pure 12x42 with the forehead attachment, only issue is finding a good chest pack that fits the glass with the forehead piece attached.
No concerns with any other aspects and the glass is amazing..

My Marsupial in size medium fits my NL Pures perfectly with the headrest attached. Can't recommend the Marsupial enough, it works fantastic.

Q child

WKR
I ordered my NLs on pre-order, so I've had them since whenever they came out. Can't quite remember how long ago that was. Anyway, the diopter does not lock, but it does have a detent at 0. My diopter has moved on me specifically when I was putting it into and pulling it out of a harness. Its only happened once, but I have seen it.