NM Aoudad

Hey all...I'm trying to decide to either keep application in for aoudad, or pull and go OTC. I've tried last couple years and haven't drawn. Am I crazy to withdraw and go hunt the OTC portion of 34 or are their better OTC units. OR should i stick out the draw...if I draw, hunt a completely different unit and stay away from 34. I'm looking for a challenging hunt..i like the mountains, elevation gains, and putting in the work. Is it the same out in 32 and other draw units that aren't as rugged. I'm just looking for some information to be pushed in the right direction. I'll be solo hunting form the truck. I've read too many reports that bivy camps aren't worth it. PM me with any information. I know the draws coming up, so i want to make a decision fast. Thanks for the input!

IChaseCoues

Lil-Rokslider
Stick to the draw. There's way more sheep in the draw units than the OTC. If you don't draw and still want to go then buy an OTC and go glass.

I’d say definitely stick to the draw like stated above. Can’t hurt to go try if you don’t draw tho. Very fun animals to hunt