NM G&F Results are up!

MIKEYB

WKR
YEAHHHH!!!! Congrats!!! I drew resident antelope, deer and elk. Gilaaaaa!!!!! I am so pumped! How am i supposed to work now???!!! And My dad drew a anterless tag. His first big game hunt!

YEAHHHH!!!! Congrats!!! I drew resident antelope, deer and elk. Gilaaaaa!!!!! I am so pumped! How am i supposed to work now???!!! And My dad drew a anterless tag. His first big game hunt!

Think thats bad... I have a buddy that back in the eighties drew the slam in Montana! He individually drew goat, moose, and sheep tags. Fish and game couldn't believe it. He took every vacation day on the books and hunted 47 of 49 days. He ended up getting a 28.5 mule, small6 bull, non typical goat (one up and the other down his face) and a forty inch moose. He had his RAM but passed on the shot and then never seen another.

Said it was more of a curse then a blessing. I believed him on that. But you can't turn then down LOL....

rhendrix

WKR
Unsuccesful, was really hoping to get a tag for 52 or 45 for archery elk 1st season...congrats to all who got something, I'm jealous!

Nothing. Would have loved to go to New Mexico since my sister got married and screwed up my antelope hunt last year and I had to eat the tag.

JPD350

WKR
Very cool Hunt1! you both got tags? going north?

Congrats to the lucky ones!!

I am on for elk 16B 3rd hunt! lets hope for rains this summer, I just got back from there and it is dry to the bone

unm1136

WKR
Daughter and I drew deer in 16 and 21. Keep an eye out for deer on your scouting trips, and I will forward any elk I find on mine....

pat

JPD350

WKR
You bet, and congrats on your drawing with your daughter!

I saw lots of deer sign but not the animal! I think it was because the winds were 40 to 60 mph!! LOL

Do you work at UNM or are you a student? I have a friend that takes care of the UNM campus trees and he also drew the hunt.

JP

CW_12

FNG
I drew archery deer and antelope. I also drew Barbary Sheep. Still no elk but I can't compalain too much.

My wife drew a muzzle loader unit 34 Bull Elk tag. Super pumped about that tag. My wifes grand father and my grandfather who is 84 years young drew Handicap 34 bull tags. The hunt is the same week as my wifes. We are going to be busy. It is going to be a full blown family affair with four Generations in camp. Should be a hunt of a lifetime for our family.

My son drew a rifle deer tag. Still looking for a place for me to hunt elk.

jamaro

FNG
Congrats Everyone..
I drew
Unit 24 Archery Coues...
16a Rifle Elk
Archery Javelina
AND a RIFLE Unit 15 Antelope Tag(This was a big surprise)

Good luck everyone...

J