WTT NM landowner elk tag for Mathews VXR 28/spotting scope/scope for 6.5 creedmoor

joestrow

WKR
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
New Mexico Unit 50 elk tag/archery/either sex/unit wide.

My best friend and I were amongst the many people who struck out on tags this year. As soon as the results came out, I went on a mission to find a hunt for us. After lots of searching, I purchased us a pair of unit wide elk archery tags and some pronghorn tags. Unfortunately, my friend can’t make either of the hunts this year due to the craziness of our current world. Hence this ad to sell/trade his elk tag. I have invested a ridiculous amount of time scouting so I am keeping my pair. I just recently traded his antelope tag for a 6.5 creedmoor I'm really excited about, but need a scope for it.

WTT for Mathews VXR 28/high end spotting scope/scope for 6.5 Creedmoor - can be a combination of any one of those plus cash. Although its not my first choice, I would also consider a rifle or high end bow setup that is not a VXR (27DL/60-70#). I put the tags value at $1,250

The elk tag can be used for either the first (September 1-14) or second (September 15-24) archery hunt.

Please feel free to call/text me with any questions. 505.301.7958.

Last edited: