NM resuts, who drew?

les welch

Super Moderator
Staff member
They posted back door last night, its locked up now, but did anyone get on to see if they drew? Official results on the 8th...

OP
les welch

les welch

Super Moderator
Staff member
Flaw is fixed, but now it doesn't show anything...so I guess we wait...Dang it!

OP
les welch

les welch

Super Moderator
Staff member
Updated website today, shows posting online to happen tomorrow....if like prior years should start getting emails around 6 tonight.

jamaro

FNG
I have some "people" in the Dept and nothing has been audited or verified but they didn't deny that it was correct... Also, I don't think the deer results were completed... because I didnt' draw a tag and the unit i put in for always has leftover tags.... BUT if the theory is correct I DREW A HUNT 16B ELK HUNT.... YEAH BABY... TIME TO GO YETI!!!

jamaro

FNG
BTW look at the state website.... It SAYS that the results will be available on the 4th???? hmm..... I hope so... I have a call in..

OP
les welch

les welch

Super Moderator
Staff member
16B...I'm envious if you draw...been applying for years and my luck SUCKS :) Looking forward to an email tonight, but definitely not holding my breath....

OP
les welch

les welch

Super Moderator
Staff member
Emails been coming for two hours, anyone get a good one yet? nothing here...

JPD350

WKR
I am on for a U-15 2nd hunt, just hope they don't close the forest this summer!!

jamaro

FNG
Official... Unit 16B Elk Archery and
Unit 24 Archery Coues...

But the best part is my wife drew her first tag... 24 Muzzleloader Coues... I AM HELLA NERVOUS about this one..