NM unit 13 late November muzzy

J78

FNG
Ok my 14 yr old daughter was luck enough to draw late November muzzy tag for unit 13 NM this year. I did accompany my dad back in 2015 on a late October muzzy hunt in 13. He was successful on a great bull the first afternoon, but do to some health concerns with my mom we didn’t stay any longer and headed home. So really didn’t get to see much of the unit. I thinking that the spot we found his bull is not necessarily going to be a great spot in late November. I have an idea of where I think I would like to start looking, but always nice to visit and run ideas past guys and gals who have actually hunted the unit. Anyone that is willing and has elk hunting experience in 13 or more specifically late muzzy in 13, I would love to visit.
Thanks
Justin

Fnbetx

FNG
I hunted 13 last year during the late cow season, be glad to help you out with what limited knowledge I have of the unit. 903-473-6434.

OP
J78

J78

FNG
I hunted 13 last year during the late cow season, be glad to help you out with what limited knowledge I have of the unit. 903-473-6434.
Thanks for reaching out, I would love to visit with you. I’m working today but I could give you a call tomorrow some time if that works for you just let me know when would be best time.

N.ID7803

WKR
@J78 @Fnbetx I'm thinking about putting in for unit 13 early archery for elk (Sept 1-14th). Any first hand info on the unit would be greatly appreciated.

OP
J78

J78

FNG
I have never hunted it during archery season. So don’t have any info in that regards. However if you draw the tag I would be willing to give you what general info I have that could help you on your hunt.