WTS NM Unit 50 Landowner Archery Tags

surso

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got 2 landowner tags for New Mexico Unit 50 Archery Elk. You get to pick 1st or 2nd season. Wanted to see what a fair price is for these and if anyone is interested.

jamo172

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Let me know if you come up with a price. I'm new to western hunting so can't really tell you either way on the price

OP
S

surso

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m hoping to get $1500-$2000 each.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
S

surso

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump. Still available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBob

WKR
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Excuse my ignorance, but how can someone sell permits that include public land? Or am I misunderstanding this.
NM allows for 2 types of landowner tags. Landowner yes and landowner no. One will limit you to the landowners private property only and in this case no one with a public tag can hunt the private. The other the landowner tag holder can hunt not only the private but can hunt unit wide and the the general tag holders can hunt the private as well as unit wide.

I'll add that if you choose to hunt NM landowner tags you should be aware of these things. If you hold a general tag it would be worthwhile to download the annual map and list so you can see which type of tags have been allotted in your unit. I say this for several reasons: One, you need to know what private you can or can't hunt. Two, some outfitters will lie to you and tell you you are on private that you can't hunt when indeed you can and you need the map and list to call them out. Three, your unit may have landowner tags that are restricted to private and you'll come across outfitters guiding those landowner tag holders in public where they don't belong. You need maps and the list to call them out. All part of hunting NM. They aren't all this way but there are plenty of dirtbags that pull this crap all the time and have been doing it for decades.

Last edited: