No Sugar Freeze Dried Meals

Guess I will post my first question. I have for the past years been eliminating sugars from my diet. This has helped me not only shed close to 60 pounds at my best, but keep it off. I have been looking at various options searching for meals that have no sugar. Many that I have turned up all have sugar and some higher than I would prefer.

Anyone point me in a direction..?

OP
elkhuntinut
Thank you for the reply and given the amount of energy is expelled, some sugar is probably not bad. However I do try to limit my sugar intake.

Next mile meals are about your only option short of buying your own freeze dryer

Firemedic710

Lil-Rokslider
Thank you for the reply and given the amount of energy is expelled, some sugar is probably not bad. However I do try to limit my sugar intake.
I do as well been keto 5 years and recently did the carnivore 0 carb diet for a few months. All Next mile meals have 0 added sugar, most only have 2 grams of naturally occurring sugar and under 10 total carbs. That’s about the best I’ve seen for prepackaged meals.

You could make your own pemmican, I started doing it a few years back and love it for backcountry meals.

kyleds8

FNG
I do as well been keto 5 years and recently did the carnivore 0 carb diet for a few months. All Next mile meals have 0 added sugar, most only have 2 grams of naturally occurring sugar and under 10 total carbs. That’s about the best I’ve seen for prepackaged meals.

You could make your own pemmican, I started doing it a few years back and love it for backcountry meals.
Hey firemedic, I know this is an old post, but wondering how you make your pemmican?