Nock 2 it

loopmtz

Lil-Rokslider
Any one else having problems with the new Nock 2 it?

I bought one when they first came out in August and had to send it back for repairs immediately. The auto closing jaw would not close completely letting the d-loop slip out. I sent it in to Carter they fixed it. Hunted with it and it worked fine. This week while shooting it started doing the same thing. It really sucks, I have to send it back a second time in three months.

I bought mine back in April. The only issue I have is if my d loop is a little bit in the way of the jaw, the jaw won't push it over and close. Usually I just give it a small tweak to get the d loop further into the throat and then close the jaw. Not really a problem for me, since I know the issue and can usually avoid it 90% of the time.

ZDR

WKR
brought mine in June and its been flawless. No issues at all. Same with the used Silverback I brought on here.

Elk2008

Lil-Rokslider
I haven’t had any issues at all with mine. It’s a couple years old. Sorry to hear about the issues with yours.

Wahooo03

FNG
I bought mine back in April. The only issue I have is if my d loop is a little bit in the way of the jaw, the jaw won't push it over and close. Usually I just give it a small tweak to get the d loop further into the throat and then close the jaw. Not really a problem for me, since I know the issue and can usually avoid it 90% of the time.
Have the same issue with mine. Got it a few weeks ago. I thought it was more of PITA than anything else. Have you reached out to NO?

Yooper

WKR
I got mine in the same batch and haven't had any issues yet but I'm mostly working with a training aid with mine yet. I'd reach out to NO, too, just so they know.

OP
loopmtz

loopmtz

Lil-Rokslider
I’m talking about the 2nd generation Nock 2 it that they just released in August. My old one I’ve had for years works great. Never had an issue with it. I did contact NO, they advised they only sell them. Any issues you have to go through Carter. Carter fixed it once. I’ll contact them and send it back a second time.

Stalker69

WKR
Yes I bought one and had issues with it also, I sold mine. Figured if it’s brand new and already failing I ain’t going to trust it.

Have the same issue with mine. Got it a few weeks ago. I thought it was more of PITA than anything else. Have you reached out to NO?
I have not. Carter builds and services the Nock On releases. It really doesn't bother me much anymore, I have to look down to connect it anyways, so it's not really like it takes any extra time.

Zach429

FNG
I've had dirt get into the release before from belly crawling while stalking a black buck. Jaw wouldn't close when I went to shoot and I had a meltdown. Blew a good opportunity. Was able to free it up with Rem oil and keyboard cleaner.

wesfromky

WKR
I had the same issue. Now I just attach the release to the d loop from the top - works well.

bat-cave

WKR
I have two of them and have not had issues. One got a bit sticky after TAC (likely due to a lack of dexterity and wallowing in silt!) :). I cleaned / lubed it per the NO directions and no issues ...

7raptor

Lil-Rokslider
Haven't had issues yet with mine but I did notice I needed to make my D loop much longer to use the nock 2 it than my existing loop that I use with a Boss-X...

wayoh22

WKR
Make sure you put some oil into the jaw. Dudley has a video on his youtube where he shows you how to clean/maintain the releases. Made the locking jaw problem go away immediately.