Nock fit/nock pinch on VXR 28

I’m having issues with nocks on my VXR 28, with the normal nocks on my BE Rampages I get right tears everytime. I threw on a nockturnal nock and shot bullet holes. I tried X nocks which seemed to fit worse than the BE but they shot a little better than the BE but not bullet holes. My question is, does anyone know of any wider fitting nocks for .204 diameter arrows, should I consider reserving, or Has anyone had these issues with nock pinch? Thanks for the help!

Zac

WKR
Are you sure your nock points aren't too close together. I think the nock fitting on the string is related to the serving. You may just need to retie your nocking points. You could also try putting the entire loop under the nock. Never done this but it's something Aron Snyder mentoned to eliminate nock pinch.

Thats one of the issues with these short ATA bows especially if you are on the upper end of the draw length adjustment.

A sharp string angle is going to make it very difficult to get good nock fit. I would check your nock fit at full draw on a draw board if you have one And adjust if necessary.

Zac

WKR
I'm shooting 31 inches on the VXR. I haven't noticed any problems with the micro diameter Firenocks.