Nomad 2 with a reckoning

Mjprohoroff

Howdy, anyone running a nomad 2 with the reckoning? I'm curious how it fits and how everything connects. I imagine its like the fulcrum but a little smaller with the ability to drop the reckoning. Any pics would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Mjprohoroff

Mjprohoroff

Reckoning is a full sized bag, did you mean Native or Quandry?

Nope I meant the reckoning, but having never laid hands on one I figured I would ask. It seems like from the website that the fulcrum is a combo of these 2 bags that are permanently attached to each other. I thought if the reckoning fit between the wings on a nomad 2 then you could go that route and get the best of both worlds. Just the nomad for day hunts. Reckoning for 1 to 5 day trips. Both for 7+ day trips.

Kotaman

I don't even know how one would accomplish this. You'd have a whole lot of fabric/backing to deal with. I'd just buy a camp bag with the Nomad 2 and call it good. Wouldn't the camp bag accomplish the same thing?

OP
Mjprohoroff

Mjprohoroff

Yes, that was an option and from the sound of it will probably be what I end up going with. I liked all the options the reckoning offered over the camp bag, but if they aren't compatible they aren't. :). Thank you for your insight!