Nomad hunting clothing

BRoth82

WKR
Has anyone used the Nomad line of hunting clothing? Looking to get the Harvester jacket, but having a hard time finding any reviews on them.

Thanks

I just got a pair of early season pants and a midweight 1/4 zip off camofire. Haven't got them into the field, but them seem well made and fit well. Not quite the same quality as Kuiu or Sitka but for the money I would recommend them.

adamm88

WKR
I had a pair of insulated hunting bibs, the quality was great but the size was way off. Iv heard they fixed it the issues with sizing , my issue was probably 2 years ago but work mentioning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bumping this up if anyone is curious... I picked up the hailstorm pants and jacket... Had them out in some nasty rain/snow last few days and they performed beautifully... Stayed completely dry... And they are reasonably light weight/tough. I like the pattern as well.

They are on sale right now at sportsman ski Haus and sportsman warehouse if anyone is looking for decent rainwear.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Bcjmill

FNG
I have the harvester pants. I really like the they are very warm with the heavy fleece lining. I can wear just the pants without any layers down to around the 30s