Non-hunting conservation NGO/charity

My employer is a large company with a generous charity matching policy where every year employees can nominate a charity to be included in their annual initiative. To be selected it needs to be entirely removed from any lobbying/political efforts and essentially non-controversial. I'd nominate RMEF/NWTF/Delta but suspect these would be rejected and I don't want to out myself as a hunter.

Does anyone have any suggestions on a charity that supports conservation efforts that is at least neutral to hunting?

MattB

WKR
RMEF is a land trust at heart and a 501-c3 so should not be too controversial. The Nature Conservancy is not hunter-directed and last I checked seemed hunting neutral (allows hunting on some properties) but has a bad name with many hunters.

A lot of folks forget the Boone & Crockett Club. The first conservation group in history and still working to improve wildlife habitat, support wildlife conservation, and working to make sure our kids and their kids have the same opportunities that we all have had and to share our world with the wildlife around us.

B&C Mission
It is the mission of the Boone and Crockett Club to promote the conservation and management of wildlife, especially big game, and its habitat, to preserve and encourage hunting and to maintain the highest ethical standards of fair chase and sportsmanship in North America.

Not conservation, but consider your local Search and Rescue Team as a potential recipient as well. Most teams are volunteer and rely on donations to function.