Non hunting DIY?

lam396

Lil-Rokslider
I've made pull-outs, a tarp, holsters etc for myself adn now my wife is asking me to sew her something. Anyone have anything they've made for a lady friend? I was thinking a tote bag but obviously it wouldn't be just an ordinary tote. Any other ideas? Bonus points for pics.

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Yes ladies in the family have hit me up for stuff.

9sNBhQkl.jpg

YQNRPxZl.jpg

qGV8Se9l.jpg

WoodBow

WKR
Throw pillows are super easy to make. Lots of fabric choices at jo-ann's.

Apron if she likes to cook.

I make wrist wraps for lifting for folks at my gym. I have all the supplies in and pattern made for a lifting belt.

WoodBow

WKR
pods, what edge binding foot are you using? I'm in the market for one.

WoodBow

WKR
Thanks squirrels. I'm over ironing binding in half and getting mediocre results.

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Yep I use that style (not sure if that's the specific vendor and/or if they are all the same source or not) for most things and it makes life much nicer. The swing away is nice to go back and forth, though I still take it off my machine when doing PALS or such where I want things completely flat. Corners still are annoying but straight runs are sweet.

WoodBow

WKR
Yep I use that style (not sure if that's the specific vendor and/or if they are all the same source or not) for most things and it makes life much nicer. The swing away is nice to go back and forth, though I still take it off my machine when doing PALS or such where I want things completely flat. Corners still are annoying but straight runs are sweet.
I watched a video the other day that said for inside corners, tight radiuses, and 90s you want what is called a 90 degree binder. I have not looked into it yet

WoodBow

WKR
I went ahead and ordered one of these as well
c33220b14eb31cbb609f8015ad2b83fb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk