Non Resident Western States Deer Fees, Caps, and Deadlines

rhusby28

Lil-Rokslider
I’m looking for some info for the Western States. Montana, Wyoming, Idaho, Utah, Colorado, Arizona, and New Mexico. I’m wanting to know what Archery Deer tags are available to NR’s. If there is a limit to NR’s. What the deadline to apply for NR’S. What the total fees are for a NR tag. Thanks for any information.

Rob5589

WKR
The respective states fish and game websites will give you all the info you seek.

OP
rhusby28

rhusby28

Lil-Rokslider
The respective states fish and game websites will give you all the info you seek.
This I do know, although some of the websites I’ve found are confusing to navigate though. I’ve made a few phone calls to state licensing departments, but wait times have been long. I’m collecting information for a commission meeting in my local state in the coming weeks. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Most of Idaho and some of Arizona are otc, Montana is pretty easy draw(used to be leftover, usually takes 1 pp), Colorado is all draw but a few 1-3 point units, don't know about NM or Utah, and not sure about Wyoming but I think G and H take 6 out so points. Couple others to consider are North and South Dakota.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

OP
rhusby28

rhusby28

Lil-Rokslider
Most of Idaho and some of Arizona are otc, Montana is pretty easy draw(used to be leftover, usually takes 1 pp), Colorado is all draw but a few 1-3 point units, don't know about NM or Utah, and not sure about Wyoming but I think G and H take 6 out so points. Couple others to consider are North and South Dakota.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Thanks for the reply