Noob Seek Outside Question - Do they ever go on sale?

Does Seek Outside usually have any sales before season starts? Really wanting to grab a pack and Eolus but new to this backcountry world and don’t know their sales cycle (or if they have them). Thanks in advance!

Camber__

FNG
They do have sales every couple months, especially for Black Friday, but I haven't seen a pattern. Best bet is to sign up for their newsletter....or perhaps call about seconds, which they cover with full warranty.

Trial153

WKR
The seconds dont last long on the SO sight. Need to pull the trigger as soon as you see it

Lee Harrison

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Does Seek Outside usually have any sales before season starts? Really wanting to grab a pack and Eolus but new to this backcountry world and don’t know their sales cycle (or if they have them). Thanks in advance!
Hey there,

Lee from SO here. Your best bet for catching a sale is to sign up for our newsletter. That being said we don't have one planned until Black Friday. However, something can always come up so be sure to follow us on social media and mark us as not spam in your email.

If your a first responder/vet shoot them an email and they will hook you up. All I did was send them a picture of my id card.

Kevin_t

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
We also do a good discount for rescue , wild land fire , biologists etc.

Speaking of which , we recently restarted our podcast and last week recorded an episode with a friend of mine who trains rescue all over . It’s available on iTunes , Spotify , stitcher if you guys are interested .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We also do a good discount for rescue , wild land fire , biologists etc.

Speaking of which , we recently restarted our podcast and last week recorded an episode with a friend of mine who trains rescue all over . It’s available on iTunes , Spotify , stitcher if you guys are interested .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I appreciate the discount & the products Kevin.
Tried my Eolus out for the 1st time this week and definitely after sorting thru a few shelters it is a fan favorite.
I'll definitely check out the podcast as well.

Wrongside

WKR
It'd be nice if SO had a spring sale, in addition to BF. I need to replace a worn out hip belt on my old frame. Or maybe just order a new frame... ;)