North Dakota Drawing Results

Well considering literally every other state is doing the same thing it's not really the future, it's the present.

Supply and demand, there are way too many people applying for limited resources. ND got whacked hard with all our CRP/PLOTS loss the last 10 years coupled with a few bad winters killed our deer. Prices are going up accordingly. I am an average joe but I'll save and work for whatever it takes to get out hunting.

I wish I wasn't so fowl obsessed when I was a resident 2004-2013 and got out there before CRP loss and "ND bucks n bulls" started pimping it and everyone with a bow started heading that way...

Duckriver

FNG
I (NR) have been applying for 12 years for a antlered mule deer rifle tag...without success. It will not get any better. There is already enough nr people with 10+points to take a decade to draw out. Not counting all those moving up in points. If I ever draw...it will likely be my only rifle tag in nd...

OP
NDGuy

NDGuy

WKR
I (NR) have been applying for 12 years for a antlered mule deer rifle tag...without success. It will not get any better. There is already enough nr people with 10+points to take a decade to draw out. Not counting all those moving up in points. If I ever draw...it will likely be my only rifle tag in nd...
We had a couple brutal winters and massive habitat loss the last decade. Our deer population still hasn't recovered and it doesn't help it's 90%+ private land here.