North Idaho wolves

Cheston

FNG
8bdd0e65ee155f3756f8deeb1997f48a.jpg

Ya baby!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

N.ID7803

WKR
Come out and support F4WM this weekend. 62% of the programs operating budget comes from these banquets. If you are willing to volunteer or would like to donate send me a PM.

Attachments

• 2023 F4WM Flyer.pdf
    174.1 KB · Views: 8
You looking to trap or hunt them? I can give you exact line they run on hillside but will be a grind to climb it every few days but you would almost be certain to get a few and would lose several pounds at the same time🤙This was a pack of 5-7
Hey Ross, I’m looking at hunting around the CDA area for Wolves. I was wondering if you’re still setting up cameras and finding wolves out there

Ross

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yes indeed just roamed around with my new knee and pulled a winter cam..send me a pm for info on likely good spots to chase those sharks

Attachments

• IMG_0134.jpeg
    IMG_0134.jpeg
    432.5 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_0140.jpeg
    IMG_0140.jpeg
    324.9 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_0136.jpeg
    IMG_0136.jpeg
    348.7 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_0139.jpeg
    IMG_0139.jpeg
    244.6 KB · Views: 72
Yes indeed just roamed around with my new knee and pulled a winter cam..send me a pm for info on likely good spots to chase those sharks
Will do. I just created this account, so I have to wait a duration until I can send DM’s. Thanks

I have an idaho cougar tag and 3 wolf tags in my pocket. Plan is to head over in a week or so to hunt unit 1 for cats and wolves,not hunting deer. If anybody here lives there that i could pm for road / snow conditions before heading over, id really appreciate it. Swear im not looking to ask where to go. Already have plans on that based off wolf sign ive seen on a few spring bear hunts and one november deer hunt. Just looking to tell somebody up there where i plan on hunting, to see if they can tell me what to expect snow wise. Already totalled a truck over there rolling off a snowy road, and i guess im a bit paranoid now. If youre a unit 1 resident that wouldnt mind giving me updates on snow conditions, just shoot me a pm. Thanks

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
I REALLY wish Minnesota would allow hunting wolves again. They have decimated some good hunting areas quickly. I could have killed at least two wolves this hunting season.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Minnesota politics will probably never allow it. The twin cities is a cancer on the rest of the state. Minnesota has more wolves than the western states combined, yet they relisted them. The ESA is a joke.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

I need to get out after them again. I called one in in unit 22 while hunting coyotes. Buddy missed it. Sad day.