Northam extends stay at home until June 10th!!!!!

Like I've said earlier these SOB's are gonna do everything they can to get rid of Trump. They're gonna keep pushing it out & prolonging everyone's pain. As you already know, anytime there's hard times people tend to vote Democrat (see 2008) because the "mommy party" will take care of all their needs.

There's already talk of "vote by mail" schemes for the election. Can you imagine if it comes to that? There's gonna be so much fraud that no matter who wins the other side will not accept it & all hell's gonna break loose.
Scary to think about but it could happen

Scoot

WKR
Fatlander, I work for the largest healthcare provider in the midwest and our projections have highest volume in June, but I believe it'll be a little later. We'll see...

Scoot

WKR
Fatlander, an update for you- our "experts" moved the peak date to late May or early June over the course of the last 24 hours. I continue to think that's too early, but what do I know?

Sportsman247

Lil-Rokslider
It seems inevitable that the peak will keep pushing more and more. Whether we think it’s political or whatever, I believe we are in for a long haul. Hope I’m wrong!

*zap*

WKR
It will peak later in some areas of the country so it really depends on what area you are talking about. Then round 2 will be the same, earlier in some places and later in others....this year is basically done. 30%+ unemployment?
Mail in Presidential voting???? with results disputed and possible civil war?

Tribalism is starting to rise up....national guard was going door to door in Rhode Island telling people from other states they need to self isolate for 2 weeks....

Are we far from having 'kung flu positive' camps? States closing borders? Local residents taking the law into their own hands to deal with 'infected' outsiders?

Things seem to be sliding downhill pretty fast and we are only about 10 days into this....it is like a friggin shtf u tube video on steroids.....

Y'all stay safe and I think it is smart to be prepared for anything to happen...

jmez

WKR
It's going to peak in about a week to ten days then start dropping.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

16Bore

WKR
All of you folks that think these are the final days of mankind, PLEASE post all your high end hunting gear in the classifieds at prices that reflect the current economy. Im looking to make some gains in these biblical times.

Except for the damn clothing.

*zap*

WKR
I guess it depends on how you want to define 'peak'....

I have been watching the death's in the usa double every 3-4 days for the past few weeks. We are around 4k now and were @ 580 the evening of 3/23 or 8 days ago....600 x 2 = 1200. 1200 x 2 = 2400......so it is going @ a greater rate than double every 3-4 days.....that is the death total. Death is a condition that cannot be manipulated as easily as test results. So, that puts the death totals around 16,000 by 4/6. 32,000 by 4/10. 60,000 by 4/15 and then it is off to one million within 2 weeks........If in 10 days we are @ 30,000+ deaths from kung flu in the USA I am not sure what we should expect....hopefully that trend does not continue.....but this is spreading quite quickly across the nation and even the hardest hit areas have not been completely overwhelmed yet.......when/if that happens the death #'s will really peak.

I am not very optimistic......

brsnow

WKR
No need to worry about the end of world, all that comes from a sequel. Never as good as the original. That being said, wash your hands, be careful, use the brain God gave you to take a common sense approach. Take the time to get to know your family better. Watching my young daughters build an even stronger bond has been impactful. Respect yourself and others, we are going to be alright during this difficult time.

Gobbler36

WKR
I guess it depends on how you want to define 'peak'....

I have been watching the death's in the usa double every 3-4 days for the past few weeks. We are around 4k now and were @ 580 the evening of 3/23 or 8 days ago....600 x 2 = 1200. 1200 x 2 = 2400......so it is going @ a greater rate than double every 3-4 days.....that is the death total. Death is a condition that cannot be manipulated as easily as test results. So, that puts the death totals around 16,000 by 4/6. 32,000 by 4/10. 60,000 by 4/15 and then it is off to one million within 2 weeks........If in 10 days we are @ 30,000+ deaths from kung flu in the USA I am not sure what we should expect....hopefully that trend does not continue.....but this is spreading quite quickly across the nation and even the hardest hit areas have not been completely overwhelmed yet.......when/if that happens the death #'s will really peak.

I am not very optimistic......

I hope you are sleeping ok at night and your not very anxious, I think you need to quit thinking of numbers and relax and quit watching the death totals.

In any of these numbers there are lots of variables that can happen that can throw things one way or the other.

*zap*

WKR
I hope you are sleeping ok at night and your not very anxious, I think you need to quit thinking of numbers and relax and quit watching the death totals.

In any of these numbers there are lots of variables that can happen that can throw things one way or the other.

Sleeping like a rock, I watch and keep simple track of the death #'s so I can come to some type of conclusions on my own.....I am aware that there are many variables that effect outcomes which is why I said I hope that the trend does not continue...Variables will effect the #'s and then I will see that since I keep some notes..but the death #'s seem to be doubling every 3-4 days for the last month here in the usa.
Looking at the #'s is a way for me to keep aware of what is actually happening. I really do not know what the media is saying since I cut the TV service in 2008. I do look at some news sites on the internet thou....
I am actually pretty relaxed, but thanks for your concern.

Last edited: