Northwest Mountain challenge at Hoodo- carpool from Seattle?

Hunthigh1

WKR
Anyone interested in carpooling from Seattle to hoodoo? I’m trying to justify the drive but it’s pretty long. Would love to cost share with a few folks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
H

Hunthigh1

WKR
More details on my plans----

I have an 87 Toyota pickup w/ locking canopy for camp gear. We could drive that if there is just one other person. Or, we could take your newer and faster rig. I will be bringing wild game, and excellent food to cook at the camp site. I Would be happy to bring extra to share. I plan to car camp on NF land nearby, or preferably in the designated parking/camping area at the event. This is an awesome event and some of the best hunting season shooting practice a guy can ask for.

Raghornklr

Lil-Rokslider
I’ll let you know if I decide to register 50/50 right now between taking the at weekend to scout out of state or go to the shoot.

OP
H

Hunthigh1

WKR
Bump, still considering this. Registration opened recently. Not sure if it will sell out or not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
H

Hunthigh1

WKR
I just bought my ticket to the full draw film tour in Renton this Thursday! If anyone in the area is going, hit me up and we can talk about potentially putting a trip together to the hoodoo NWMC