Nosler 260 remington factory ammo hard to chamber

Wvroach

WKR
Haven't had time to do much digging in to it, just want to see if this is a recurring issue or a one off. I didn't see any threads in relation to it.

Rifle- tikka t3 260 remington, issue- nosler 260 rem 129 grain long range factory ammo hard to close bolt.

First time shooting this ammo out of it, chamber is clean and clear. Federal fusion and eagle eye loaded with Berger 130 both chamber easily, noticable marks on the nosler rounds on the shoulder.

Anything that could be rifle related that would cause this issue with the nosler rounds but not with the other 2 I have available?
I'm going to put the calipers on the rounds later tonight and do some more digging just wanted to see if anyone else has had this problem before.

Thanks.

go_deep

WKR
Had this exact problem with some Winchester .243 ammo 2 years ago. Emailed them, they wanted the ammo back to investigate, about 2 months after I sent them the ammo I got a check from Winchester that just simply said here's your refund. The refund wasn't even enough to cover the original purchase and shipping, was not impressed with the whole process.

OP
Wvroach

Wvroach

WKR
Had this exact problem with some Winchester .243 ammo 2 years ago. Emailed them, they wanted the ammo back to investigate, about 2 months after I sent them the ammo I got a check from Winchester that just simply said here's your refund. The refund wasn't even enough to cover the original purchase and shipping, was not impressed with the whole process.
I'm leaning towards a ammo issue for sure but want to make sure Im not missing a potential candidate when I call nosler that they will want me to check.

I hope that if it is a ammo issue they would make it right as I bought a entire case of it, only thing I could find at the time and it wasn't cheap.

go_deep

WKR
I took a sharpie and colored a round that would chamber nice, and a problem one. Was very definitive on where the problem round was rubbing where it shouldn't have been.

I had a T3X 30-06 that wouldn’t chamber 180gr fusions. Couldn’t close the bolt. No issues with other ammo tho