Nosler 300 win mag ammo unavailable

JPD350

WKR
So my 300 win mag Tikka T-3 whitetail hunter rifle loves the 180 gr Nosler Trophy grade Accubonds but I can not find them anywhere!
Looking for suggestions on other ammo that is available and similar to what my gun likes.

Anyone know why this particular ammo is not available?

OMB

WKR
Nosler is hit or miss with availability even when we're not in the current environment, so I usually buy in bulk. I just did a quick search on Ammo Seek and they only list one retailer that has 180 grain E-Tips in stock when it comes to 300 WM Nosler ammo. Probably wouldn't count on finding it anytime soon, but you may want to call around to places without much of an online presence to see if they have stock.

BadDogPSD

WKR
So my 300 win mag Tikka T-3 whitetail hunter rifle loves the 180 gr Nosler Trophy grade Accubonds but I can not find them anywhere!
Looking for suggestions on other ammo that is available and similar to what my gun likes.

Anyone know why this particular ammo is not available?
How much do you need?

OP
JPD350

JPD350

WKR
How much do you need?
Was thinking 3 boxes, I did find some sites that seem to have the old red boxes of the Accubonds but that would mean I am buying 7 year old ammo. I am not a big rifle hunter and don't know much about ammo but I always thought fresh was best unless you know they have been in a stable/controlled area.

After the guys posted about the E Tips I took a look at the specs and was thinking they wouldn't be a bad choice to try, they are very similar, less expensive and have great weight retention plus seem to stay together upon impact.

BadDogPSD

WKR
Ok. I have several boxes of the newer Nosler Custom 180's I can sell. If you're interested, please send me a PM.