Sold Nosler Accubond 30 cal 180gr

Status
Not open for further replies.

jenstapio

FNG
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi Guys,

Looking to sell 12 (50bullet) boxes of nosler accubond 30cal (308) 180 grain. Never opened $75 per box TYD
I recently got a new custom rifle build and will no longer be needing these bullets.Accubonds.png

PaulieNY

WKR
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
It is a natural dynamic of supply and demand.

You don’t have to be a buyer if you don’t like the price

The fact that they are selling indicates that his price is appropriate.

Best of luck Jenstapio with continued sale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fmyth

WKR
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I don't think the price is too far out of line in todays market. Midway lists these for $51.99 plus tax plus shipping. $51.99 + $5 tax and $9.95 for shipping and your at $66.94 if you order one box. But, Midway and everyone else is out of stock. Paying $8.06 extra doesn't seem like gouging to me. I don't know about the op but the nearest post office from my house is 11 miles so that means it would take 30 min of my time and 2 gallons ($6) of gas to get these to the post office to ship them. I don't know about you guys but 30 min of my time is worth more than $2.06. If the OP is selling reloading components for profit he won't be in business long with such slim margins.

Last edited:
OP
jenstapio

jenstapio

FNG
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It is a natural dynamic of supply and demand.

You don’t have to be a buyer if you don’t like the price

The fact that they are selling indicates that his price is appropriate.

Best of luck Jenstapio with continued sale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks man! Not trying to rip anyone off and they have been selling so seems to me my price was pretty fair. 🤷🏼‍♂️

onetohunt

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
If you don't want to buy then don't. Simple, just don't pollute the thread with your opinion!! Buy or move on and let the other members decide what they want to do!!

OP
jenstapio

jenstapio

FNG
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I don't think the price is too far out of line in todays market. Midway lists these for $51.99 plus tax plus shipping. $51.99 + $5 tax and $9.95 for shipping and your at $66.94 if you order one box. But, Midway and everyone else is out of stock. Paying $8.06 extra doesn't seem like gouging to me. I don't know about the op but the nearest post office from my house is 11 miles so that means it would take 30 min of my time and 2 gallons ($6) of gas to get these to the post office to ship them. I don't know about you guys but 30 min of my time is worth more than $2.06. If the OP is selling reloading components for profit he won't be in business
Your write up is exactly how I came up with my price. Not trying to gouge, just selling for a fair price and it includes shipping cost which is up to $20 bucks for me on some of the orders. Thanks for the feedback guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.