Sold Nosler Accubond .308 - 200gr (2 boxes of 50)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have (2) 50 count boxes of 200 grain .308 Accubonds. $55 shipped or pick up near Spokane, WA.

Full disclosure. I bought 4 boxes of these 6 or 7 years ago when they were on sale. I only shot through less than one box over that time. When I went to do some reloading earlier this year I noticed some corrosion showing around some of the poly tips and some of the tips were actually falling off. I opened the other 3 boxes and noticed the same thing. I contacted Nosler and they replaced all of the boxes I had. The corrosion was only showing on maybe 10% of the bullets in each box. I don't do nearly as much target shooting as I used to (or should), so I am hoping someone will put these to good use. All of the bullets I am selling here look mint. Buy/shoot with confidence. I have attached a picture of all of the corroded bullets I picked out of the packages for fun.

P.S. I killed a big bear this spring at 350 yards with one of the old bullets and it performed perfectly. The bear was quartering towards me and I destroyed the onside shoulder made a giant mess of the chest cavity broke a rib on the far side and I found the perfectly mushroomed bullet against the hide on the far side. Bear went all of 20 yards.

Attachments

• IMG_6043.jpg
    IMG_6043.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_5771.jpg
    IMG_5771.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 35
Status
Not open for further replies.