Nosler Ammunition

Anyone have any insight, hear anything or talk to someone that knows what Nosler’s production is?
Like a huge number of others, I’m looking for their #60059, Trohpy Grade 180 AB .300wm.
Of course, out of stock everywhere at the moment, unless you’re willing to pay over $100 a box.

I’ve emailed them every 3-4 months now for almost a year about 7 Saum ammo.
I usually get a response within 24hrs. They tell me that it’s not on the schedule for the next 3 months. Hence why I email on that schedule. I’m sure they would do the same for you on your particular ammo you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Laramie

WKR
I would be glad to pay $100 for what I need. If you find it, you better buy it.

Gila

WKR
I bought what I needed from Opticsplanet, that was back in June. Now that it is close to hunting season everyone seems to be out. Every once in a while Nosler dumps some on Midway and Opticsplanet but it sells out in hours. I would check like 2 twice a day....that is how I found some.

ChrisAU

WKR
Watch the blems at Shooters Pro Shop. A couple weeks ago, my 280 AI load showed up for the first time all year there. I bought 4 boxes, then over the next week it came in stock at Nosler, Midway, and Midsouth. Bought 4 more boxes. Set for a good while now!