Nosler M21

bow7n

FNG
Anyone have any thoughts or reviews of the nosler m21? Was planning on buying another Seekins in 6.5 PRC and saw the Nosler, Comes with a Shilen barrel, triggertech trigger, Mcmillian stock and mack brothers evo action, which I know nothing of. Is it a better buy than Seekins?

idahodave

WKR
Both offer a lot imho,….but Seekins is certainly more proven at this point.

I recently picked a Havak up in 7 Rem Mag and couldn’t be more impressed after wringing it out. Action was a little rough at first, but 10-15 minutes of working the action and it feels like butter now. I’ll be picking up a 6 Creed in the same rifle just as soon as I can.

dave

Anyone have any thoughts or reviews of the nosler m21? Was planning on buying another Seekins in 6.5 PRC and saw the Nosler, Comes with a Shilen barrel, triggertech trigger, Mcmillian stock and mack brothers evo action, which I know nothing of. Is it a better buy than Seekins?
Don’t do it! Get a seekins! Nosler m21 in prc has feeding issues.

with the exception of the 6.5prc I would recommend the Nosler 21 to anyone. I have a 280ai and its an amazing rifle and .370 groups with factory ammo

Just picked up my Model 21 in 300 Win. Love how it feels/cycles/handles. Will take it to the range this week.

jaredg

Lil-Rokslider
To the OP, one of the reasons I like Seekins so much is Friday I called them with a question and a real person answered! I had an issue a few years ago on a Seekins AR 6ARC. Glenn answered the phone and made it right. I would choose Seekins on their customer service alone.

@idahodave, I just got my 6 Creed in the Havak Element and it is awesome!