not a backpack but wondering if anyone has the stone glacier duffel

Jacack

WKR
Anyone have the stone glacier duffle? Looking at the smaller one any wondering if anyone had any experience with then.

I know it's pricey but still looking at it.

Thanks

OP
J

Jacack

WKR
Just wondering how durable it feels. And will it fit as a carry on? I know the web says yes but wondering real life.

It's advertised weight is so light I had my doubts on durable and construction.

Bottom line do you like it and would you buy it again.

Formidilosus

Super Moderator
Several of us have been using them since before they were commercially available. Use them nonstop (there’s one on top of my truck right now). They are very water resistant, and quite durable- have had no tears, rips, or punctures. I do not baby gear, it’s just a bag to me.

They are good duffles, and I will buy more.

Last edited:

Jbehredt

WKR
I’ve got the 4000 and 7000. No complaints. Have quite a few miles on the 4000 and it shows very little wear. Actually carries quite well as a backpack if loaded with a little thought. No issues as a carry on.

Turkeygetpwnd38

WKR
Classified Approved
I have 2 of the larger I use for flying with all my gear. They have probably been on 30+ flights with no real signs of wear. Really comfortable shoulder straps and very water resistant, especially if you keep them zipper side down in the rain.

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
My 7000 has been on 10+ mix of private and domestic flights and 1 international. Really good duffle. Carries well. Mine has little to no wear on it. Would for sure buy again.