Not a new guy, had to make a new handle.

R

Real_fatlander

What’s up Rokslide. I lost access to my old email account, so I couldn’t change my password to get in. My old handle was fatlander, this is my new handle.

Now why can’t I post in the classifieds or PM yet 😂 haha

OP
R

Real_fatlander

No need to start a new thread, we can just get it out of the way now.

I’m not opposed to going 12 miles deep. I’m in great shape as are my other flat brim bro’s. We’re not looking for trophies just a representative animal of the species. Don’t want coordinates to your honey hole, traditional directions will do. Don’t pm me yet as I don’t have enough posts. Just post your suggestions up here.

OP
R

Real_fatlander

The '5' on my keyboard is not working but as soon as I get it fixed I'll post up the latitude and longitude of where I and some other Roksliders kill big elk and mulies every year.

Glad to help an old noob.

Great, thank you. Make sure you hashtag it too so the other bro’s can find it too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trr15

WKR
Welcome! Glad to have you join us. I know you just now found the site but there’s lots of good people and good info here. Take some time
To search the forums and be careful of the classifieds, you can spend a ton of money there.

OP
R

Real_fatlander

Do you want your old account back?

Yeah I’d love that. I’d just need to be able to switch the email that associated with my account. I can’t access the email I used to set it up anymore.

And I can’t access rokslide through Tapatalk on my old account without visiting the web and accepting new terms of use. Problem is I cannot remember the password I used when I originally set my account up. That’s what got me down this path of starting a new account.