Not Really a FNG, but may as well

ScottR_EHJ

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Hey all, as you can see my post count I am far from a new guy, but this forum has grown a LOT since I was posting here regularly in 13/14.

My name is Scott and I work for Eastmans and am responsible for all things digital here. Since I haven’t posted any of the recent hunts, here are a few pics.
DEAA0974-4BA6-4D1A-977B-05FBB26122DB.jpeg

Attachments

• 0F8F06C3-8C81-444D-B052-101AD2F6CE92.jpeg
    0F8F06C3-8C81-444D-B052-101AD2F6CE92.jpeg
    444.2 KB · Views: 22
OP
ScottR_EHJ

ScottR_EHJ

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Cool pics Scott. I take it you work in PR or advertising at Eastman's?
I do some of the advertising but the digital department here is my primary responsibility. TagHub, social, blog, it’s my job to make sure it all happens.

Brillo

FNG
I just retired from a career in sales that I started in the late 70s. Would be inconceivable to me that Taghub would be a job someday though we all new that the computer would change the world in some way.

OP
ScottR_EHJ

ScottR_EHJ

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I just retired from a career in sales that I started in the late 70s. Would be inconceivable to me that Taghub would be a job someday though we all new that the computer would change the world in some way.
It is pretty insane and somewhat scary how fast technology is moving. I have really enjoyed the sales side of my job and it has lead to great relationships. TagHub has afforded me the opportunity to talk with hunters every day, work with developers to refine the product and even see some people have success with the draw strategies we talked about over the phone.