Not sure if this has ever been posted

The ups and downs and the steady grind to get it done. The physical and psychological day to day challenges. Enjoyed the video. Thanks for posting. This type of hunting is not for everyone. But almost everyone that does it, develops a endless passion for it. A passion that builds up and starts all over during the entire next year. I was asked recently what was my favorite time of year. I answered with out hesitation . SEPTEMBER!!! The smells of Aspen, the smells of Pine, of crisp mountain mornings. The sweet pungent smell of elk. The changing brilliant colors of fall, yellow polka dotted mountain trails, and the majestic bugles of elk echoing across the valleys. All the the colors changing in the meadows and the mountain sides. The trickling of fresh water streams down the hillsides. No phones ringing. No sounds of ambulances or Fire trucks. No traffic sounds. Just the rush of the winds through the rustling leaves. The older I get, the more I appreciate each moment I have in the mountains knowing that my time and opportunities to do so are quickly dwindling. It is one thing to drive by and look at the mountains and an completely different experience for one to put boots on the ground and seek out a path across one.

OP
rodney482

rodney482

WKR
The ups and downs and the steady grind to get it done. The physical and psychological day to day challenges. Enjoyed the video. Thanks for posting. This type of hunting is not for everyone. But almost everyone that does it, develops a endless passion for it. A passion that builds up and starts all over during the entire next year. I was asked recently what was my favorite time of year. I answered with out hesitation . SEPTEMBER!!! The smells of Aspen, the smells of Pine, of crisp mountain mornings. The sweet pungent smell of elk. The changing brilliant colors of fall, yellow polka dotted mountain trails, and the majestic bugles of elk echoing across the valleys. All the the colors changing in the meadows and the mountain sides. The trickling of fresh water streams down the hillsides. No phones ringing. No sounds of ambulances or Fire trucks. No traffic sounds. Just the rush of the winds through the rustling leaves. The older I get, the more I appreciate each moment I have in the mountains knowing that my time and opportunities to do so are quickly dwindling. It is one thing to drive by and look at the mountains and an completely different experience for one to put boots on the ground and seek out a path across one.
Well said

sneaky

"DADDY"
I know where she was hunting that bull, familiar faces on that packout. Her artwork is top notch.