Not the newest

mi650

WKR
But a noob nonetheless. I live in central MI, just recently officially moved here from the Detroit area.

I've owned this place since 2000, and it's been our goal to move here permanently for many years.

My business went under earlier this year due to covid, and the automotives slowing down drastically. Not to mention, I couldn't compete with what the .gov was paying people to sit at home. I'm sure all the gory details will come out over time, and as I dig around here more.

Deer hunting is my #1 hobby, shooting isn't far behind. Trying to get into more long range shooting, been collecting equipment and trying to get things fine tuned/tightening groups in my backyard range, but only have 100 yards.

Anyway, hello from central MI!! I'm looking forward to learning more here. I've already picked up a few good pointers in the week or so since I found this place. :cool:

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie