November Goat/Sheep Layers Critique

Help me out here fellas. I need to fill the gaps in my system. In a nutshell, this is for an alpine fall/winter hunt. Think temp ranges from roughly freezing, down to well below zero, with high winds and snow

Here's what I have:
Legs:
1. aclima woolnet baselayers
2. Kryptek Takur Rain pants (thinking I want to run these full time on this hunt)
3. Black ovis Puffy Pants
4. Darntough heavyweight socks with liner socks
5. goretex gaiters if needed
6. Boots - TBD. Insulation, or no? Was debating on insulated boots or down boot covers for glassing

Torso:
1. Aclima Woolnet baselayer
2. FL Wick hoody/Kuiu peloton 118 quarter zip/assorted light fleece layers (Add a wind shirt?)
3. Kuiu Peloton 200 hooded quarter zip (need a heavier fleece?)
4. Eddie Bauer Puffy (need a heavier puffy? Parka style maybe?)
5. Kuiu Chugach rain jacket/wind blocker

Head:
1. assorted neck gaiters and beanies.
2. plan to borrow ski goggles

Hands:
1. cheap fleece liner gloves
2. US MilSurp Trigger glommits with extra fleece padding inside

Hit me with your best advice,. The hunt will almost certainly be a mix of high exertion travel and long glassing sessions. I will have a 10 degree EE down quilt that I could leverage for glassing warmth as well(need to get a synthetic over quilt still).

pawlyb

FNG
If there’s a size that fits you on any of the retail sites, I recommend trying to find a Sitka Kelvin WS hoody on clearance. Between blackovis, 1 shotgear, eurooptic, they’re on for like 250$ instead of 400$. Not sure how warm your puffy is but if you were alpine and it was tens of degrees below freezing with the wind blowing could you stay warm if you spent a night on the mountain?

kad11

WKR
Will you have a good way to dry out (tipi + wood stove), or are you planning to gut it out up top in a mountaineering tent? It might be worth looking at vapor barrier clothing if you won't be running a wood stove every night. At a minimum I'd use VB socks and gloves to keep boots and gloves dry. I'd probably add a fleece powerstretch type pant between the fishnets and rain pants, and add a wind shirt.

I have hunted the Canmore bow zone for sheep at the end of November here in Alberta. the last time I was drawn in 2012 I camped on the mountain in my Kifaru tipi. It was cold, between -15 to -30C. My clothing system was Cabelas wooltimate fleece with windshear lining. I layered with the lightest wieght polarfleece underwear top and bottom. mid layer was polarfleece 200 crew. My head had a toque on 24/7. Boots were a week point ,I had 600 gram insulated Danner type. The windproof fleece top would go with me again ,the pants though very warm would not. Too heavy . My legs do not need near as much insulation as my upper body. I have a pair of wool pants that work well with the thinnest polarfleece long johns that I will run with gaiters next time. Boots are now Kenetrek mountain extreme 400's . As far as being prepared to stay on the mountain overnight, I will be carrying the extra weight of a milsurp goretex bivy with the patrol bag snapped in and a pair of insulated booties. Also always have the ability to light a fire on me, as well as at least one meal.