November in Newfoundland ?

Anyone hunt Newfoundland in November ? Mid November
Is Sunday hunting allowed ?
Are there still Moose left, or I have to go to a deep spike camp?

I became friendly with a guide, and he invited me over for a week.

rfgreenwell

Lil-Rokslider
I shot a young bull in mid-November 2016. I had gone back by invitation of my guide as I had not tagged out in Sept, the only one of ten who did not connect that week. I saw moose but was hunting with a flintlock and could not get them in under 110 yards which was my absolute limit. I was happy, but my guide was willing to give me a complimentary week towards the end of the season if I could get back up there. It rained hard all that week in Nov and was about 40F daytime highs. We took his boat and glassed the edges and the bogs around a large lake. I spotted my bull stand up and the guide idled me to within about 80 yards of the shoreline...the bull was back another 20 yds, and I shot offhand standing up in the boat, and dropped him in his tracks. Was easy to carry the pieces to the boat. The kill was about 30 mins into Monday morning. Took my meat to a local butcher Tues morning, butcher had it done by Weds morning 10AM to make the last moose loaded on the last shipping reefer to USA for 2016. So I got to ship all of my meat home, whereas I had planned on only bringing 100 lbs back with me on the airplane. Went out with my guide driving the roads spotting for moose and caribou Weds-Friday. Saw some boo but the moose I killed was the only moose I saw all week. He had one group of 4 hunters from Michigan come in the week after me (week before Thanksgiving) and they hunted by glassing the fresh clearcuts in the area behind the pulp wood loggers and then moving into position. They ended up 3 bulls & a cow. Guide said there is sometimes a small secondary rut in Nov and that sometimes calling may work, but I suspect most hunting will either be road hunting newfie style or spot and stalk.

OP
Short Track
Anyone else do a Nov Newfoundland Moose hunt?
I'm not sure what to do about rain gear. The cold weather.. I'll be wearing my late season outfit...