Now what

Daniel Bybee

Lil-Rokslider
So with some suggestions from you guys I have started to create my clothing system, I started with the bottoms and when they are in stock im going to get the kuiu attack pant, also bought two pairs of first lite red desert boxers and have 4 pairs of darn tough socks and a pair of liners. Now im trying to figure out what to do on the top half. I hunt in relatively hot weather so I was think of the kuiu merino 185 and there vest but im open to any suggestions. Thanks in advance Daniel

swat8888

WKR
First Lite merino tops or snag some stoic or smartwool stuff off of steep and cheap...maybe be hard to find earth tones, definately no camo. Camofire also has tons of Core4Element merino tops you could snag pretty cheap.

rye_a

Lil-Rokslider
REI has some very good sale deals on SmartWool merino tops in green and other earth tones right now.

I'd go with the first lite tops, does a great job of thermal regulation in warm weather as well as scent control. I wore first lite the entire archery season last year and am completely satisfied. If youre hunting in the back country, clothing is not an area to skimp by in. Got to have solid clothing system. Just can't run back to the rig when its seven miles away.

2rocky

WKR
A good rain jacket can be a windbreaker/ pack cover/ dry place to sit/ bivy ground cloth.

Seems like those mountain thunderstorms blow up fast and come down hard andmove on. if you are wet it is a miserable time..